środa, 7 marca 2012

HOI-AN Oriental Restaurant, Piotrkowska 67 -Lodz

I am glad to say that a few new oriental restaurants opened in Lodz in the past few months.
Hoi - An in Piotrkowska 67 is a mixed fusion of Chinese and Vietnamese food. 
I walked by pure  chance in it, in fact it was not even my first choice, as the place looked quite empty, 
I must say it was a pleasant surprise after pleasant surprise as the food kept on coming and the taste and quality of it was great and the service well cared for. 
The evening passed quickly and at the end we where not only full and well fed but also very satisfied with the restaurant.
A great point in its favor is the fact that it is one of the few restaurant in Lodz that openly cater for family's with young children, they have organized a little children corner with pencil and paper and other games,  as the place is small it is easy to keep a eye on your child and enjoy the food.
Value wise it is very very good, in fact I would say one of the best so far, so if you are on a low budget and you want to enjoy good Chines/Vietnamese food in a nice surrounding this is the place to go.
One possible negative draw back for those who need a drink is that the restaurant does not have yet a license to sell alcohol, but I can guaranty you it did not make any difference to me.
I hope they keep the quality up and don't let it go down in time.


Food: *****
Service: ****
Atmosfere: ****
Price/Quality: *****

I racomend You to try at least once the Fried Hacao, the Frog legs in lemon grass, the duck Tonkin style, the Fried garlic rice and the fried eel and not to forget the Fins Hoi An on a hot dish. 


Pic by Luc

Pic by Luc

Pic by Luc

Pic by Luc

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz