niedziela, 1 kwietnia 2012

Czeski Film, Tymienieckiego Street, Lodz

Ok....back and already trying something new...., the place is warm and the service good. 
I was tired and on my way back when I got in Lodz in the mid afternoon the first idea that came into mind was lets go and try Czeski.
Well, the place is not to close to the City center nor in a area that one goes by everyday but it is worth it a try and a stop.
The portions are big, the food is good and the service friendly.
Just a negative comment, the waiting was slightly to long for a half empty restaurant, however the waiter did come and apologize for it, a plus.
I would highly recommend the boar carpaccio however the salmon tartar was a touch to salty as per the rest it was good and with no complaints.
In my opinion it is a restaurant you should consider to go once in a while, I will do and enjoy the Czek specialities.

Food: ****
Service: ****

By the way try the beer...., you will find your original Czek Beer







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz